1. Choose images and insert them to a document. I made the different patterns in approximately 3"-4" as you can see.
2. Print the images in best quality, glossy photo options in the printer preference area.
3. Cut the images with the carrier still on into pieces to puzzle together any which way you like the design.
4. Rub the glue stick directly on the vase and smooth, then peel and apply the pieces of patterns. (use the cutting tool to trim if there are any overlaps) Repeat for the rest of the vase and do the same process for the wallet.
5. Display and show off your beautiful and unique design from using an old and recycled vase and give it a new life!
Additional Products Not Listed:
White Vase, Color InkJet printer, Computer