1) Squeeze a small amount of glue on a paper plate or paper.
2) Use your gem pliers to grab the rhinestone and dip a touch of glue on the back and start working the design on the Minnie Mouse dimensional sticker. (You can use any Disney base for the earpiece, but this was my choice for a nice hard surface with shape.)
3) I added the red rhinestones to the bow and then glued the bow in place and let dry for at least an hour.
4) Lastly, just apply more glue to the back of the jewelry piece and attach to the flat surfaced earpiece.
5) Let dry for a few hours to be safe and to make sure the gems don't fall off.