1. Supplies needed.
2. To spray paint the stem, wrap the tape around the top of the stem and cover the glass with newspapers.
3. Spray paint the stem with your choice of color. (I used a metallic one here)
4. After that dries, you can wrap the area at the top of the glass to cover the area you don't want the glitter so you are able to drink out of the glass.
5. Apply the Mod Podge with the sponge brush.
6. Sprinkle the glitter 1/3 way down the area below the tape and then overlap a little of the other color below to finish the rest of the glass.
7. Rub a little with your finger to mesh the glitter together to blend and then add a bit more of the colors to fill.