Beautiful burlap wreath crafted by Andrea Atwater!
1. Start by cutting a 2 inch strip of burlap and wrap it around the wreath form, hot gluing as you go so it stays in place
2. Next, you will need to cut burlap squares (mine are 4.5" because I love my wreath super full and I used 2 colors) You will need a lot of these squares, so get cutting! I promise it will look better than the rest, since it will be really thick and full
3. Fold the burlap twice as you see here
4. You can use the floral pins or you can dab your glue gun on the end and push it in with a screwdriver
5. Rotate your light and dark burlap in sections around the wreath. I think it looks much prettier in 2 colors
6. Pull some of the burlap strings as you see in the picture for a nice textured look