HOW TO FINISH OFF THE BOOTIE:
1) Here is the finished piece. It looks like the letter "T". The upper part will become the back and side of the bootie. The thinner, bottom part will be the footbed.
2) Take one side of the upper part of the "T" and place it on top of the footbed.
3) Take the other side of the "T" and place it on top of the 2 layers. Using a yarn needle, sew the bootie together at the toe and the sides. Turn inside out when finished.
- Footbed is 2 3/4 inches long
- Yarn- Worsted weight
- Size US 8 needles - (MAKES 2)
Cast on 26 stitches. Work in Garter Stitch for 10 rows. Bind off 10 stitches at the beginning of the next row. Finish row. Bind off 10 stitches at the beginning of the next row- this leaves you with 6 stitches in the middle. Garter Stitch remaining stitches for 20 rows. Bind off.