Aprons so cute you won't want to get them messy! They're super fun to make with the kids, too.
Fingerprint Painted Apron & Chef's Hat
1) First, iron the apron.
2) Before you start with the fingerprints, mark your area with a pencil lightly so you make sure it will be aligned correctly. Also, test out on a piece of paper a fingerprint. Here's another design you might like:
3) Now, start with the fingerprints. It only takes a minute to dry, so you can start using the fabric fine line marker to make the detail lines.
Kids will love to make funny faces and cool original art of their own.
Fingerprint Princess Tree Apron
1) Sketch out the tree with the pencil.
2) Mix your browns and yellows and leave them in a swirl pattern to start brushing out the tree.
3) Repeat all through the tree branches. You can always go back and add more yellow if needed.
4) Add more depth with outlining with the brown paint.
5) Highlight again with more yellow in the paint.
6) Start adding in fingerprints around the tree with the blue paint with the kids fingers.
7) After the fingerprints are dry, add squiggles with the fine black marker to make them look like roses.
8) It's optional to put the names of the kids under the fingerprints. That will take a super fine marker.