Bring all your favorite fairies together for a sweet crafting party. Here's how to make friendship bracelets and fairy dust!
Fairies Flower-and-Ice Friendship Bracelet
1) Tightly tie the center of felt strips with a double strand of embroidery floss, as shown. Use more floss to tie two of the cinched strips together crossways.
2) Trim the ends of the strips into petal shapes. Decorate the flower center with a faux pearl or gem sticker.
3) Create two more flowers from the remaining felt strips. Hot glue a pony bead to the bottom of each flower.
4) String the flowers and additional beads onto a piece of stretchy beading elastic, creating a bracelet sized to fit your child's (or her friend's) wrist. Tie the ends of the elastic together tightly, using a bit of hot glue to secure the knot if needed. Then trim the ends an inch or so from the knot, and thread them back through the adjacent beads.
Embroidery floss or strong thread
Hot glue gun
1) Fill your plastic jar with the glitter a little less than half way up. You may need to create a little funnel out of paper just to keep the glitter from going all over.
2) After you place the cap back on, take your ribbon and wrap the cap. Just put a dab of glue toward the back to hold the ribbon in place.
3) Apply some hot glut to the bottom of the flower and attach it to the top of the ribbon covered cap.
4) Print out the "Fairy dust" text that you like the best and make a tag. I used the linen paper to print the words and then used a glitter paper underneath to match. I scalloped the edges with scissors.
5) Punch a hole in your tag and string your bakers twine through. Then either tie the tag around the top or make it a little place mat.
6) Hot glue your mini pom pom onto your lollipop stick to create a little duster. I added a touch more of the glitter...yes, more glitter.
Now they are ready to be in the hands of your little fairies of the party!