I made these birch wood ornaments using that incredible crafty film, Craft Attitude and images from the most lovely Graphics Fairy.
1. Head to the Graphics Fairy site to surf for images. I used a red bird, Santa and these hilarious sledding foxes. Save your selected images and open up a word processing program. Insert your images into the document.
2. Change the size of the image to match your wood disc
Hit the arrow next to the “rotate” tab and select “flip horizontally.” This is key when images have words on them. Print on the shiny side of the film.
3. Trim around your image leaving a little border. Bust open the Mod Podge Matte and get ready to podge! Paint a coat of Mod Podge Matte onto the wood disc.
4. Put your image ink side down onto the Mod Podge and smooth out.
5. Use sharp scissors to trim away the excess film. Seal the entire ornament with Mod Podge Matte to make it nice and smooth.
6. Attach a ribbon with an upholstery tack.