1. Soften your polymer clay using a pasta machine and roll out your clay on the thickest setting.
2. Cut your shapes using heart shaped cookie cutter and the oval template. Place holes in your shapes with a clay cutting tool or a toothpick. Bake your pieces for 30 minutes at 275 degrees.
3. On your computer, put a flower image on a document and copy it two times on the page. Make two of the images 1.5 times larger than the original. Write the word “Passion” over the smaller image and “Je t’aime” onto the larger image.
4. Print in reverse onto the shiny side of the Jewelry Attitude.
5. Trace your heart and oval shapes onto the Jewelry attitude film.
6. Cut out your shapes and apply glue to polymer clay pieces. Remove the paper backing from the Jewelry Attitude film and apply it to polymer clay pieces. Use a clay cutting tool or toothpick to pierce the film where the holes are.
7. String crimp beads, gold spheres, rose beads, crystal rondelle, pearls and toggle clasp as shown.