We love this romantic idea from Anita Houston, made from a recycled cigar box.
1. I created a master board I loved that I can use over and over again. Craft Attitude let's me do that. How to create your master board:
2. You can scan or take a photo of your master board. I took the clearest photo I could.
3. I printed my master board digital image out on Craft Attitude using reverse image mode; as many prints as I wanted to use for lots of projects.
4. I lined the inside of the cigar box with the Craft Attitude print and edged with tissue tape.
5. I wanted texture on the outside of the box, so I dry embossed Tim's Swirls Texture Fade from Sizzix. I silver foil peeking through was wonderful. I love that Craft Attitude is embossable.
6. I adhered the embossed Craft Attitude to the box, and lined it with Tissue Tape.
7. I used more of the Craft Attitude to make roses! I adhered it to Wendy Vecchi's Clearly For Art, and then die cut it with the 3D Flowers Bigz Die. I shaped them with my heat tool. These were so addicting! I made so many roses and rosettes. I LOVE this stuff!
8. I added wooden feet, lace and embellishments!
Ranger Silver Cardstock
Ranger Gold Paint Dabber
Ranger Gloss Finish Paper
Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink
Ranger Plum Archival Ink
Ranger Rose Madder Archival Ink
Ranger Alcohol Ink Applicator Tool
Love Struck Stamp Set
Idea-ology Tissue Tape in Nostalgic or Symphony pattern
Gold Lace Trim
Sizzix Tim Holtz Texture Fades Embossing Folders in Burlap and Swirls
Sizzix 3D Flower Bigz Die
Prima Green Leaves
Idealogy Ornage Plates
Idealogy Long Fasteners