Craft Attitude pro Anne Grbic tells us how she made this cool, modern collage:
I created my own digital collage, printed it on Craft Attitude, then glued it and wrapped it around the wood wall panel to make this décor piece.
I layered a separate printed piano piece on the bottom right. I applied Liquitex gloss varnish over the whole thing, then embellished with alcohol inks and. I wrapped the ribbon around for an interesting effect – the black and white representing piano keys. I then glued down a piece of cardstock on the back.
Start with your own digital collage or favorite image sized to 8-by-8 inches. Go here for a great tutorial from Digital Arts on how to create your own collage.
- Wood wall panel for base.
- Craft Attitude to print image.
- PVA glue stick to wrap and glue print to wood.
- Liquitex gloss varnish to give a sheen to surface.
- Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol inks to dab some colors over the surface. Craft Attitude is compatible with stamps and inks to embellish the surface.
- Ribbon, if desired
- Paper back, if desired.