1. Supplies needed
2. Choose your spray paint color. I love the Krylon brand and thought the metallic look would be fun.
3. Spray your mason jar a few times about 15-20 minutes apart with this metallic. If you spray too much at once, you will get drip marks from the paint. don't forget the lid!
4. Once dry, replace the inner top of the lid with a Transform Mason lid that you can use for florals or even pencils. There are many online with www.craftattitude.com that the stores don't carry (trust me... I went hunting).
5. I used some mod podge and painted a layer on the bottom and added some glitter for the holidays.
6. Start adding in any florals you like in pieces. I love simple berries and pine. You can use silk like I have here or something from the outside. I also tied a pine cone around the lid.