7 Days of Ornaments: Day 6 -Monday, November 03, 2014
Upcycle toilet paper tubes to create really pretty and unusual ornaments with print-and-stick Tech Attitude!
- Print selected pattern on Tech Attitude into two 5” x7” size images per sheet and cut each down to 5” x 6”. Tech Attitude is a fabric with repositionable adhesive on the other side. It is printable, feels like satin, is flexible, doesn’t tear and can be repositioned, making it a better choice than paper.
- Wrap the 5” side around the toilet paper roll – it will stick and can be adjusted – no adhesive required.
- Fold the edges into the open ends on each side and press down and seal all around with fingers.
- Beginning with the seam, start to add Washi tape where desired.
- Using glue gun attach lace ribbon to inside of each open end with lace showing out of edges.
- Decorate with selected bling in complementary colors.
- Using glue gun adhere each end of thin gold ribbon to inside of one open edge for hanging. The ornament is very light.
- Loosely stuff a small piece of gold tulle into the top.
- One package of Tech Attitude will made six ornaments.
Recycled toilet paper tubes