Here is a perfect way to repurpose empty egg cartons. Andrea Atwater shows us how to create this Mod Podge Rocks project.
1. Paint your canvas with several coats of a color of your choice.
2. Cut up your egg carton so each egg spot will be a flower bud. Cut down the middle of the carton and trim the excess areas. You can trim each egg carton spot (flower) to have petals. The rest of the egg carton can be used to hold the paint.
3. Paint the egg carton flowers with several coats of colors of your choice. Let dry.
4. Once the flowers are dry, coat with Sparkle Mod Podge. Extra coats will provide more sparkle.
5. Trim the pipe cleaners to the correct length for the stems. Tie them together and glue the "bouquet" to the canvas with craft glue.
6. Add a button to each flower to resemble a bud. Glue the flowers to the canvas. Let dry before hanging.
9'' x 12'' Canvas
Egg carton (not foam)
Americana acrylic paint
Mod Podge Sparkle
Pipe cleaners (green)
Ribbon (coordinating color)
Buttons (white suggested)