1. Paint frame with black paint and let dry. Lightly sand painted frame to achieve distressed/shabby chic effect. (One of my favorite places to get picture frames to repurpose is my local Goodwill store - great assortment for great prices and you are helping out those in need!)
2. Cut 4” x 6” piece of black & tan checked paper.
3. Cut 3 1/2” x 5” piece of burlap. Gently remove some threads from left and right edges for a frayed effect. Download vintage bee image and size to 3 x 4 1/2”. Follow manufacturer’s instructions and print onto Craft Attitude™ Decor Attitude™ film. *Note - if printing text, be sure to reverse image before printing! Let dry 2 hours before proceeding to next step.
4. Coat printed image with glue stick, mount to center of burlap and let dry. Mount burlap with bee image to center of black & tan paper.
5. Cut two strips of 4" bee ribbon.
6. Mount bee ribbon at top and bottom of burlap, overlapping burlap, just above “Bee” and just below “Happy”.
7. Insert into distress painted frame.
Additional Products Not Listed:
Vintage bee printable image - http://www.etsy.com/listing/81359465/antique-bee-happy-vintage-bee-hive
Wooden picture frame 4” x 6”, Black & tan checked/gingham patterned paper, Bee print cotton ribbon,DecoArt® Americana® Multi-Surface paint - Black Tie