What's a holiday season without a little jingle? Here's how to make a cute jingle bell wreath ornament.
- For this one, we used a bag of 50 bells .5 mm – you can use silver or mix and match different colors of bells.
- Make a loop at one end of the wire with needle nose pliers and twist it to secure.
- Thread each bell tightly on a 16” floral wire (or any bendable wire).
- When you have the desired number of bells in place, twist the end of the wire until it's securely closed.
- Use ribbon to accent the bells. Hang your new ornament on the tree or use it as a beautiful present topper.